100 Great Motorcycle Rides in the Smoky Mountains
This 24 x 36 in map covers the entire Smoky Mountain Region
Description of area:
Great Smoky Mountains National Park is at the hub of the best riding in the Blue Ridge. While there are few rides in the park, the area surrounding it is full of great mountain rides. With more than 40 mountains over 6000 ft. in elevation you'll be traveling some of the most scenic roads you'll find anywhere. This comprehensive and detailed map will let you -
- Bypass the traffic on the more popular north side of the park on 2 lane twisty back roads.
- Explore the Dragon at Deals Gap and the Cherohala Skyway on the west side of the park.
- See the best section of the Blue Ridge Parkway and other great roads to the east
- Enjoy the Land of the Waterfalls to the south.
Features on this map:
The 2016 version adds a guide to the section of the Blue Ridge Parkway shown, plus descriptions of the roads around each area, and a list of more than 20 roadside waterfalls with comments about each on the reverse, inset maps of selected towns, and some of the best known unpaved rides.
Designed purposely for the motorcycle rider with easy to identify roads, motorcycle friendly places, out-of-the-way reliable gas stations, roadside waterfalls, segment mileages, points of interest. The best roads are highlighted in red. Good roads to connect them together are shown in blue linking the roads into endless loop rides. Just follow the colored roads, it's that easy, and there's always another road waiting.
Know Your Smoky Mountain Map Options:
- 3 Pocket maps - #6, #7, #8
- Premium Map - 100 Motorcycle Rides Near Smoky Park
- 12 Classic Deals Gap Motorcycle Rides covers the same area.